Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Getting started...


Introducing myself


Hi everyone,

Sally here, an Irish girl who is crazy about quizzes. 
It all started with my father. He used to be a QuizMaster and I used to go with him to different pubs and observe how he was managing trivia nights. It was pretty cool! Different teams, questions, answers, people getting exciting or frustrated, drinks, lots of laughs ... and some prizes at the end.

I have been a QuizMaster myself a few times but is not something you can do full time or forever... It is more like an entertainment. I personally enjoy more to be part of one of the teams and try to get as many correct answers as possible! It is so cool when you win! You feel smart and extremely happy. You wanna tell everyone! :)

See below picture from one of my favorite pubs in Galway:



In this blog I will be covering different topics related to quizzes and the culture around them. 
I will share some tips on how my father used to organize trivia nights and also some of my favorites questions and answers. I personally enjoy topics like nature, animals, travel and fun facts. Not a huge fan of sports or history ... 

Anyhow, I hope to see you around here!

Love,
Sally xx